Sunday, September 21, 2008

AUDIO KOLLAPS - Music from an Extreme, Sick World - CD

Details: Oh yeah, this shit rips! Audio Kollaps hail from Germany and play burly crust/grind that just smashes your head into the pavement. I love that whole crust/grind crossover sound and I have to say these guys are pushing all the right buttons for me. They kind of remind me of a brutal mixture of Terrorizer and Napalm Death with just a few touches of death, crust and thrash thrown in for good measure. They mix the sound up nicely by balancing a lotof classic elements of both the crust and grind genres. These guys are much more rooted in that classic grindcore sound like Terrorizer where you don't have to blast the whole time to keep the sound punishing, instead they utilize plenty of blast beats but space out these sections in order to make them all the more crushing when they do occur. This is damn fine stuff and represents everything I love about the classic grind bands of yesteryear. If you dig Terrorizer, Napalm Death and Brutal Truth then you should be all over this one. I highly recommend to all grind fans out there.
http://www.myspace.com/audiokollaps
Price: 7 euro
Availibility: mail us