Saturday, August 7, 2010

PERSONKRETS 3:1 – Blodig Krig 2003-2007 CD

Details: So this is a plate with 3:1 Personal Collected Works. From the demo "The struggle against occupation" for the last 7'' 'Ruins' + a bunch of songs from collections and a previously unreleased track. Semi has released it, and it was also semi-finished products which released the band all the tiles while they were active. For a sissy like me so I can say that just over 77 minutes Persons 3:1 becomes damn much, but it's me ... the album is structured so that it starts from the end of the disc and then takes up the demo, contrary to how they then released. Glad to hear how they drove down more and more metal in the raw points for each release. Of course there are the varying quality of both audio and materials because they have a lot of drop on his conscience. I personally think that they two end plates they did is in a class by themselves and they will be good enough for me. So it is' Ruins' 7''and "The Glorious Dead" CD / LP 's I mean, so there is more than I seldom failed to go disc. But where is it damn good crust / raw punk with metal influences and some nice loops lurking. As I said, it might be fun to see how the band evolved over the years and how good they actually were on them last releases, but it's doubtful that I will run the entire disc someone again? (blog as f**k)

# Basicly everything Recorded by Persons 3:1, Now Collected Into One CD.
# 29 songs Whereas the act shows the development from 2003 to 2007.
# From the previous recordings of anxiety crust up to the load recordings of sheer crustmetal.
www.myspace.com/personkrets

Price: 7 euro
Availability: mail us